Day 1 Check in Hotel in Hanoi, free and easy (Meals: No)
Arrive Hanoi and check in Hotel located in Hanoi Old Quarter – get welcome drink when check in. In the afternoon free and easy to shopping and join some traditional food in Hanoi.
Night 1: Overnight in Hotel in Hanoi.
Day 2 Hanoi – Hoalu Tamtoc full Day Tour (Meals:B/L)
- 8.00-8.30 : Picking up from your Hotel in Hanoi old quarter
- 10:00: Arriving at Hoa Lu Ancient Capital
- 10:15: Visiting King Dinh and King Le’s temples
- 11:30: Arriving in Tam Coc Wharf
- 11:45: Having lunch with Vietnamese Cuisine at local restaurant.
- 13:00: Getting on Sampan boats through caves and visiting countryside landscape
- 15:00: Back to Tam Coc Wharf to chill out
- 15:15: Biking to Mua Cave on country road
- 16:30: Getting on shuttle bus to go back to Hanoi
- 19:00: Saying goodbye to you at your hotel
Night 2: Overnight in Hotel in Hanoi
Day 3 Halong – Halong Bay – V Spirit Cruises (Meals: B/L/D…)
- 08:00 – 8.30 Pick-up at hotel and start the scenic, 3.5 hour drive to Halong Bay. Enjoy the landscape of the Red River Delta country side and have a short break on the way.
- 12:00 – 12:30: Embark on V’Spirit Classic Cruise followed by a short cruise briefing.
- 13:00 – 15:30: Savor a delectable lunch as V’Spirit Classic Cruises among the limestone islands…
- 15h30 – 16h30: Kayak among the hidden areas of the bay, around the Luon Cave area
- 16h30 – 17h30: Cruise to SoiSim Island. Go swimming and relaxing at the beach of SoiSim or climb up to the top of the island for a panorama view of Halong Bay
- 17h30: Return to the main boat for a shower. Relax or snap photos as the sun starts to set
- 19h00: Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, fish for squid, or just laze around Overnight on board.
Night 3: Overnight in V’ Spirit Cruises in Halong.
Day 4 Halong Bay – Hanoi – Recheck in hotel (Meals: B/L/…)
- 06h30 – 07h00: Start your day with Tai Chi exercises or a photo hunt
- 07h30 – 08h30: Have breakfast at sunrise
- 08h30 – 09h30: Explore the amazing Sung Sot Cave – the nicest cave in Halong Bay
- 09h30: Return to the boat. Freshen up and check out of your cabin
- 09h30 – 10h30: Continue your cruise exploring the Bay, passing Ba Hang fishing village, Dog Islet and more…
- 10h30 – 11h30: While heading back to the harbor, watch the cooking demonstration before enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch.
- 12h00: Disembark V’Spirit Classic Cruise
- 12h30 Transfer back to your hotel in Hanoi city center
- 5.00 – 5.30 pm: Arrive Hanoi
Night 4: Overnight in hotel
Day 5 Hanoi – Back Home (Meals: B)