Day 1: Hanoi – airport pick up – Check in hotel in Hanoi (Meal: No)
Pick up the airport and then transfer you to the hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter – the most exciting place for tourist.After that you are free to visit Hanoi City by yourself.
Note: Check in time is 13:00 P.M.
Night 1: Over night in Skylark Hotel with swimming pool in Hanoi Old quarter
Day 2: Hanoi – Halong Bay – Vspirit Cruises (Meal: B, L, D
- 08:00 – 8.30 Pick-up at hotel and start the scenic, 3.5 hour drive to Halong Bay.Enjoy the landscape of the Red River Delta country side and have a short break on the way.
- 12:00 – 12:30 Embark on V’Spirit Classic Cruise followed by a short cruise briefing.
- 13:00 – 15:30 Savor a delectable lunch as V’Spirit Classic Cruises among the limestone islands…
- 15h30 – 16h30 Kayak among the hidden areas of the bay, around the Luon Cave area
- 16h30 – 17h30 Cruise to Soi Sim Island. Go swimming and relaxing at the beach of Soi Sim or climb up to the top of the island for a panorama view of Halong Bay
- 17h30 Return to the main boat for a shower. Relax or snap photos as the sun starts to set
- 19h00 Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, fish for squid, or just laze around.
Overnight on board.
Night 2: Overnight on V’Spirit Cruises in Halong
Day 3: Halong Bay – Hanoi – Check in hotel in Hanoi (Meal: B, L )
- 06h30 – 07h00 Start your day with Tai Chi exercises or a photo hunt
- 07h30 – 08h30 Have breakfast at sunrise
- 08h30 – 09h30 Explore the amazing Sung Sot Cave – the nicest cave in Halong Bay
- 09h30 Return to the boat. Freshen up and check out of your cabin
- 09h30 – 10h30 Continue your cruise exploring the Bay, passing Ba Hang fishing village,Dog Islet and more…
- 10h30 – 11h30 While heading back to the harbor, watch the cooking demonstration before enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch.
- 12h00 Disembark V’Spirit Classic Cruise
- 12h30 Transfer back to your hotel in Hanoi city center
Night 3: Over night in Skylark Hotel-deluxe room in Hanoi Old quarter
Day 4: Hanoi Free day – Train station transfer- Night train to Da Nang (Meal: B )
Today, you are free to visit Hanoi Old Quarter, free and easy for shopping until transfer to Hanoi Train Station for solf – Sleeping train to Da nang. Time you need to spend on the train is around 13 hours. On the train you can view our beautiful country along the coastal line. You also stay overnight on the train and reach Danang train station at around 10.30 am.
Night 4: overnight on the train
Day 5: Da Nang pick up – Check in hotel in Hoi An town (meal: No)
Train arrive at around 10.30 am. We will pick up and transfer to Hoi An Ancient town. Check in hotel in the ancient town and relaxing.
Night 5: Over night in Vinh Hung 2 Hotel in Hoi An
Day 6: Hoi An – My Son haft day and City Tours (Meal: B,L)
08:00: Our guide will come to meet you at your hotel and then drive to My Son, a World Heritage, 40 km southwest of Hoi An. Located in a lush valley, My Son was a capital and religious center of Cham people, now remaining with red brick towers and sanctuaries. My Son, considered to be in the same league as some of Southeast Asia’s greatest archaeological sites, including Angkor in Cambodia, Bagan in Myanmar, Ayutthaya in Thailand and Borobudur in Indonesia. These towers and sanctuaries was built from the 7 to 13 centuries. Back to Hoi An for lunch. After the relax, it is light excursion to go around tiny town of Hoi An for city tour: 400 years old Japanese Bridge, 300 years old Chinese temple, 200 years old Vietnamese former merchants’ house. Tour end at about 16.30 pm.
Night 6: Over night in Vinh Hung 2 Hotel in Hoi An
Day 7: Hoi An – Airport transfer-Flight to HCMC-Pick up- check in Hotel (Meal: B )
After breakfast at your hotel and you are free till airport transfer.Today, you will have a flight to Ho Chi Minh city and stay overnight at the most touristic area of Ho Chi Minh City.
Night 7: Over night in Signature Saigon Hotel in Ho chi minh- excellent in tripadvisor
Day 8: HCMC-Mekong delta-Cai Be Floating Market-Vinh Long tour (Meal: B, L )
- 8: 00 Picking up from hotel/stay.
- 08:15 Starting drive to Cai Be. Short time to take photos at Tan An town over the flat rice fields.
- 10:30 Start the motorized boat to visit the Cai Be Floating market, experience how people exchanging goods, fruit and many other commodities on their vessels. Visitors then roam into the small villages to visit the orchard, fruit plantation. Keep cruising to Vinh Long through small canals to enjoy the charm of the Upper Mekong Delta. Visit some handmade family business products such as the coconut candy mill, the crispy rice popcorn.
- Arrive in Binh Hoa Phuoc village the green pearl of Vinh Long town where you can indulge yourself into the nature.
- Have lunch with fresh river food served in the heart of the garden. Enjoy the southern Vietnamese traditional folk music. Take a nice walk through the bonsai garden, in Vinh Long. Head home to Ho Chi Minh City.
- 18:30 Arrive in your hotel.
Night 8: Over night in Signature Saigon Hotel in Ho chi minh- excellent in trip advisor.
Day 9: HCMC – Cu Chi tunnel tour (Meal: B, L )
- 08:30 Our tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel and then start drive to Cu Chi which located 60km from HCM city, Cu Chi is now considered a heroic district for its role in the anti-American war in Vietnam. It is legendary for Original tunnels system of over 220km and is a popular spot for both Vietnamese and foreign visitors.
- The peacefully rural rice paddy scenery contains ducks and water buffalos swimming in the rivers alongside the road. Visitors will find it hard to imagine the destructions, damage and defoliation all over the area, caused by bombing and mines, When Cu Chi was” A Free Target Zone “. The remnants visitors will see show Cu Chi still has her evidence to prove the fierce battleground that took place there and visitors will see the remnants.
- 12:00 Have lunch in a local restaurant
- 13:00 Back to Ho Chi Minh City
- 14:00 Arrive in your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
Night 9: Over night in Signature Saigon Hotel in Ho chi minh- excellent in tripadvisor
Day10: HCMC – Airport transfer – end the trip (Meal: B )
This day you are free to visit Ho Chi Minh City and shopping for souvenirs until transfer to Tan Son Nhat airport for your flight back home. Trip ends.