Day 1 Hanoi arrival – Check in hotel (Meals: No)|
rrive Hanoi and check in Skylark Hotel located in Hanoi Old quarter – welcome drink. Free and easy to see Hanoi Old Quarter
Night 1: Overnight in Skylark hotel in Hanoi
Day 2 Hanoi – Halong – V’spirit Cruise (Meals: B/L/D
- 08h00 – 08h30: Pick-up at hotel and start the scenic, 3.5 hour drive to Halong Bay. Enjoy the landscape of the Red River Delta country side and have a short break on the way.
- 12h00 – 12h30: Embark on V’Spirit Classic Cruise followed by a short cruise briefing
- 13h00 – 15h30: Savor a delectable lunch as V’Spirit Classic Cruises among the limestone islands
- 15h30 – 16h30: Kayak among the hidden areas of the bay, around the Luon Cave area.
- 16h30: Back to the V’Spirit Classic Cruise.
- 16h30 – 17h30: Cruise to Soi Sim Island. Go swimming and relaxing at the beach of Soi Sim or climp up to the top of the island for a panorama view of Halong Bay.
- 17h30: Return to the main boat for a shower. Relax or snap photos as the sun starts to set
- 19h00: Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, fish for squid, or just laze around.
Night 2: Overnight on V’Spirit Cruises in Halong
Day 3 V’spirit Cruise – Ha Long – Hanoi – Night train to Sapa (Meals: B/L)
- 06h30 – 07h00: Start your day with Tai Chi exercises or a photo hunt
- 07h30 – 08h30 Have breakfast at sunrise.
- 08h30 – 09h30: Explore the amazing Sung Sot Cave – the nicest cave in Halong Bay.
- 09h30: Return to the boat. Freshen up and check out of your cabin.
- 09h30 – 10h30: Continue your cruise exploring the Bay, passing Ba Hang fishing village, Dog Islet and more…
- 10h30 – 11h30: While heading back to the habor, watch the cooking demonstration before enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch.
- 12h00: Disembark V’Spirit Classic Cruise
- 12h30: Transfer back to your hotel in Hanoi city center.
- 16h30 – 17h00: Arrival Hanoi.
Our guide picks you up at your hotel in Hanoi to Hanoi Railway Station for the night train to Lao Cai. He will inform you how to do the check in procedure and keep the rest of the ticket when you check out from Lao Cai Railway Station and also will let you know how to be picked up at Lao Cai Station.
Night 3: Overnight on train to Sapa
Day 4 Sapa – Lao Chai – Ta Van Village 12 km trekking (B/L/D)
The train arrives at the Lao Cai train station at about 6:00 am. Our tour guide and bus pick up you and transfer you along the beautiful road to Sapa.
After breakfast, we leave the hotel and start trekking down the valley to the Muong Hoa stream and from here to the Black H’mong village – Lao Chai village (Black H’mong is one of the biggest minority groups in the Sapa). After that, you will continue your trekking along Muong Hoa stream, paddy field to Ta Van village, visit and understand about “Zay” ethnic people. You will see houses of The Zay people which are built of wood and bamboo with a clay floor. You will have picnic lunch at the village when enjoying beautiful sightseeing of paddy fields around. Go back to Sapa in the afternoon.
Evening: after dinner, you will have time to go around discovering Sapa town evening, overnight in hotel in Sapa.
Night 4: Overnight in Hotel in Sapa town
Day 5 Sapa – Cat Cat – Sin Chai Village 3 km trekking – Night train to Hanoi (Meals: B/L/D)
After breakfast, you will trek about 3 km to come to visit two villages of the Black H’mong (Cat Cat and Sin Chai). Visit the waterfall and hydroelectric power station established by the French people in the past, view nice landscapes of green forests and beautiful scenery along the way. Walk back to Sapa town. Have lunch at the local restaurant.
Afternoon, you will have free time to visit Sapa town, market, church or free visit flower garden in Ham Rong mountain then Have Diner before transfer by bus to Lao Cai for overnight train back to Hanoi.
Night 5: Overnight on the train to Hanoi
Day 6: Arrvial Hanoi – Recheck in Hotel – Free and Easy (Meals: No)
You arrive Hanoi station at 5: 00 Am, Our tourguide will pick you back to Sky Lard Hotel . wait for check- in time. In the afternoon you are free and easy for shopping and discover Hanoi City tour by yourself.
Night 6: Overnight in Hotel in Hanoi
Day 7 Hanoi – Back home (Meals: B)
Breakfast at the hotel then free and easy until our driver pick you to the airport.